Behavioral Health Fellowship
The year-long Behavioral Health Fellowship trains family medicine physicians, particularly those planning to practice in rural communities, to better care for patients with mental health and psychiatric concerns. The fellowship provides training in evaluation and treatment of psychiatric problems, as well as autism, ADHD, eating disorders, and managing chronic pain.
For more information, contact fellowship director Dr. Marisa Giggie.
- Comprehensive clinical instruction
- Rigorous didactic curriculum, including structured, independent readings and academic seminars
- Teaching and supervision opportunities
- Telemedicine consultations
- Dedicated research time
- Financial support available for CME activities and professional meetings
- $65,000 salary with benefits package
Please review our Handbook and Polices
Candidates must be eligible for an unrestricted Alabama Medical License and DEA Certification.